Monday, September 24, 2012

3 Months Old! Stop growing!

My baby turned 3 months old about a week ago.  And now, I am in mourning.
  

Lady killa! 


The bub looks giagantic from this angle.  He fits in 3-6 month old clothes, but we are finding it difficult to fit him in some of those!  I love his chubby legs and it's always an adventure to see how much lint is stuck with in his leg folds, when we bath him!  He is starting to get the fuzz hair coming in, just like his older brothers.  I'm kinda hoping his hair sticks straight up like their's did!  His eyelashes all of the sudden became thicker and they get noticed all of the time.


Homer is constantly moving!  Check out the arm action above.  Swish, swish!  Kick, kick, kick!  He is also slobbering, all of the time and likes to talk to us.  He also giggled for the first time a few days ago! 

 
Homer loves his bottles.  He eats 6 to 6.5 ounces every 2.5 to 3 hours.  He is a VERY good baby!  He takes 2 naps every day, rarely cries, and still sleeps through the night!  Little man is so good that he just chills in his crib until we pick him up every morning.  So, we have no idea what time he wakes up.  Usually we get him out of his crib around 8-9am!  He is spoiling his momma!
 
Although I panic of the thought of my little bub getting bigger and older, I am also excited to see his milestones!
 

3 comments:

  1. Awe he is sooooo handsome! I love his name too, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I can't wait to get him and Travin together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww--he is awesome! and yes--you are sooooo spoiled to have him stay in bed until 8 or 9!!

    enjoy every minute :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!