Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Burlap Pom Pom Tutorial

About 1 month ago was Homeboy's birthday. To celebrate his Fourth year on this earth, and my Fourth year, of surviving this child's presence within our home, we threw him a little shin-dig. It was a cowboy themed shin-dig! He would would have much preferred a Lego themed party, BUT, I was much more excited to make cowboy themed, party, attire. Wasn't it nice of me to be democratic that way?
Anyhooo, I made a burlap banner, tissue-paper pom poms, and burlap pom poms, for some of the Cowboy themed, party, decor. Cause as you may know, pom poms and Cowboys go hand in hand! True story. I should know. I was born and raised in the land of Wyoming. Land of Cowboys, trucks, and chewing tobacco.
One of my dear friends, that also resided in the land of tobacco-chewing, cowboys, asked me how I made my burlap pom poms. Her name is Tiffany. Tiffany is awesome. Tiffany is talented beyond believe. Infact, her entire family is talented AND they are ALL gorgeous. And quite frankly, they make me sick! :) Sick, I tell ya!
Tiffany is also the author and creator of a down-right cute blog, Raising Lemons. www.raisinglemons.com
Check it out, you will love it!
Here is the burlap pom pom tutorial. It is so darn right easy, you will be rolling your eyes at the end of this post and think to yourselves, "Really?!?! You really needed to post a tutorial about this? I could have figured this out, no problem!"
 
Was I right, or was I right?
*eyes-rolling*

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I've never thought to do burlap pompoms...love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!