Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Preschool - It's going to be a glorious school year!


(Look at the innocence!  My Lil Love Lump!)

Today was Conner's first day of pre-school!  There was much rejoicing throughout the land and in our humble abode.

I (oops), I mean Conner, is especially thrilled for pre-school!  It's three days a week and I (oops), I mean Conner, has begun planning the fun and exciting things we will be doing during pre-school.

He loved his first day and I'm loving seeing him so happy and learning!  He is one lucky kid because his teacher for pre-school is also his teacher for Primary!  (I already pre-apologized to Misty.)  There is a special place in heaven for his teacher because she is so patient, kind, humble, and talented.

Have I told you that it's going to be a glorious school year?


2 comments:

  1. So does that mean you didn't cry when he left your side??? A golorious day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you do a happy dance?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!