Some of life's lessons can be a bit painful to learn. Especially if you happen to be a certain two and half year old little boy.
(press play to view Homeboy's confession)
That's right folks... Homeboy decided to jam a key into the plug. Are you shocked? I'm not! It was bound to happen. It was only a matter of time. Heck, I'm pretty sure jamming a key into a plug was on his "to do" list, for the day.
Dumping a jar of parsley, and flushing ANOTHER pair of his socks down the toilet, was also on his "to do" list.
I'm being punished. I don't know why - but I am.
Observe the evidence from the above, video, taped, confession...
Notice the black, charred, markings on the key ring and caribeaner thingy.
The "shocking incident" occurred between the hours of 2pm and 3pm. I was busy caring for my home and family, (ahem. I was eating a cookie in the kitchen) when suddenly a loud "POP" infiltrated our residence. It was quickly followed by the whalings of pain, from Homeboy. I knew immediately what had transpired in the living room.
Homeboy then proceeded to tell me that he was shot. I observed his fingers and noticed the same black, charred, markings that were left on the keys. He then continued to tell me that he was shot in the head, his arm, his fingers, his leg and finally, his toes. It is apparent that the electrical current traveled through his arm and made an electrifying path down through his toes. He repeatedly told me, "the keys went pop! The keys went pop!"
After Homeboy received the necessary first aid (kisses on the booboos), I went to the living room to survey the damage. Luckily there were no burn marks on the wall, but the keys were still jammed into the plug. It required an emergency call to my cop-husband to come and risk his own life and limbs to dislodge the keys. Subsequently, everything is fine and the hubs is still able to man handle, law-breaking scum bags. This is due to the fact that we no longer have ANY electricity in the living room.
Homeboy (the defendant) was immediately scolded for sticking sharp, metal, objects into plugs and was then comforted and hugged, by his mommy.