10 years ago....Hmmm 10 years ago I was 25 and getting ready for Cody's first birthday in August. We had also just come home from our yearly trip to Wyoming for the 4th of July!
5 years ago...Cody was going to start Kindergarten in the fall and we had been living in our house that we built for almost 2 years.
5 months ago...February. Cody was in school, and Conner was 5 months old and NOT MOBILE! Those were the days. I was most likely planning the next Home Enrichment Night and various activities.
List of 5 things that I need to do tomorrow...
- clean everything
- mail bills/and scrapbook pages for Beck Reunion
- make calls pertaining to RS Roundup Home Enrichment Night (next Wed. sisters!)
- blog, read blogs, comment on blogs, post on blog
- work on various projects (quilt, thank-yous, Home Enrichment activity decorations, I know I've forgotten something...)
5 bad habits...
- my husband just told me I have a potty mouth. Gosh hubbin! Thanks! (I at least don't say the real bad words)
- OCD (I eat, drink, and think current projects or activities that I'm working on. I can't rest if my house is not clean or semi organized.)
- I hate wearing a bra. There. I said it. If anyone has ever caught me not wearing a bra, my sincerest apologies. It's hard to find something that lifts and separates my girls! Especially when your cup runneth over. I have been cursed because of my training bra experience.
- Dr. Pepper
- I usually go to bed around 1:00 a.m. (I'm trying to work on this one)
5 places I have lived...
- Lander, Wyoming
- Rexburg, Idaho
- Layton, Utah
- Roy, Utah
- West Haven, Utah
5 things people don't know about me...
- I'm the oldest of 6 kids
- I use to run long distance in track. I know, shocking. It was a long, long, long time ago.
- I despise the heat.
- My husband has never seen me in a swim suit (even during the skinny years)
- I am very sensitive to smells. (hate the following smells: live Christmas trees - I had morning sickness with my first pregnancy during Christmas and I could've sworn that our Christmas tree smelled rotten. We ended up taking it down.; mayonnaise or Miracle Whip- blucky, gag, ick; pickles - ditto, onion or fish breath - breath mints people; mustard- or should I say....musturd!)
So there you go. Now you know that I'm kinda weird. But aren't we all?
I tag the following: Wendy C., Kate, Jenny, Lynsie, Jewels