Monday, August 29, 2011

Blogging Withdrawls

*Sniff, Sniff*
Hello friends!
It's been a long time and I just shed a tear of joy...
I am happy to announce that we finally purchased a new computer!
*Drip, Drip*
(more tears of joy)
I have been going through "blogging withdrawals" since July 6th. That is the date that my old computer took a dump. Stupid thing. It's been brutal, not being able to partake of the blogging world on an everyday basis! There have been so many things that I have missed...
Pregnancy announcements
Pioneer Woman Giveaways (Even though I'm sure I will NEVER win, I still enter her stupid giveaways. Momma would love a new Kitchen Aid Mixer.)
Vacation photos and memories
Decorating Ideas
Crafts
Sewing
Recipes
Gossip
Funny tales
- and who can resist a Homeboy update! (He's still at it!)
I have so much to share with everyone! Stay tuned for updates galore! Heck, I may even through in a Flashback Friday post. I just remembered another humiliating experience I had, back in the day. It's one that will be sure to make my Momma proud. Actually it won't. I will be expecting a call, soon after she reads it. I'll just start apologizing now.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!