Monday, November 8, 2010

Soopa-hewo!

I'm a week late at posting pics from Halloween, but you know...
Homeboy is really into Superheros right now, so naturally he chose to be one for Halloween.
I could have easily purchased a Batman or Spiderman costume from the store, but instead I insisted on waiting to the last minute to sew a costume for 2 days straight. I like to live on the edge.
I totally dig that I still have total control over what Homeboy will wear for Halloween. I predict my reign of power will last until he is 10 years old.


Here is our Soopa-hewo flexing his muscles. Apparently he was flexing his neck muscles, also. Gomer!
Check out C-Man's emblem! While Trick or Treating, Homeboy would yell at every passing Trick or Treater, "I'm a soopa-hewo! I'm a soopa-hewo!" Then he would demonstrate his flying technique.
It was a quiet Halloween with just me and Homeboy, but one that I will always remember!

4 comments:

  1. love it! keep saving the world, soupa hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!! Love the costume and the cute boy inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome costume & such a happy boy- I mean supa-hewo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made that costume didn't you? So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!