- We would get the party over with, earlier in the day
- I was craving breakfast at the time
- Doing a dinner party involves more work. I didn't feel like working hard
We also decided to let the ladies participate in the decorating. We asked for volunteers to "host" a table. This included decorating the table, and providing the dishes/silverware. Paper goods were available. Just in case we couldn't be trusted with their dinnerware (ahem). The reasons why we had the ladies participate in the decorating for the party:
- less work for us
- guaranteed attendance from at least 8 ladies
- and last but not least, the abundant creativity flowing from the lovely ladies in our ward. They did not disappoint!
(click to enlarge the spectacular table scapes!)