He was fluffy
Since we purchased Hamster, Cody has not asked for another new pet
- Um, he taught Cody responsibility (cleaning, feeding, caring)
A few reasons why I will NOT miss Hamster
- He hated us
- He would bite us
- The stench
- The stench
- He threw his poop
- Buying food, toys, bedding stuff, and so on and so on
- He was a rodent
To tell you the truth, I didn't post today's Flashback Friday because I couldn't choose what Flashback I should share with you, my friendly Internet peeps. Hamster's untimely demise just happened to come at a favorable time (in more ways than one). I know, I am evilllllll. So I thought I would ask my small and meager, but oh so significant, audience on what I should post for next weeks Flashback Friday. If you are a lurker, don't be shy! Please let me know!
Okay, so here are some choices:
- Big hair (I'm a product of the 80' and early 90's)
- Questionable fashion choices
- The story when me and my friends met some boys from a nearby town to go hiking and swimming to the falls and "something" slipped out. (just a little warning...this one is a tad graphic. no guts and stuff, just girl stuff)
- sibling rivalry
- Jr. High sports
I need your feedback people! The husband is just no help in this area. His response is, "I d'know?"
Please read "Hamster's" obituary below. It's touching.