Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What's wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!



Have I not learned from my past mistakes? Obviously not. I let Conner get sunburned AGAIN! I have a genetic disorder. Yah, that's it! I'm a big fat DORK!


Maybe I should hire a nanny. It seems to work for the stars. I have yet to see Rob Lowe's children sunburned! Only, you can be sure I will not hire this nanny.



"Harriet" looks promising and she looks like she is responsible enough to apply sunblock.


So whatcha think?


I would have provided pictures of Conner's sunburn, but it seemed too disturbing to have his picture along with Harriet's.

6 comments:

  1. What's wrong with you??? YOu posted that awful picture! j/k You're really not a bad mom. It happens to the best of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm sick. My mom is so proud of me. It was a dilemma. I probably made the wrong choice and many will suffer from the image of Harriet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 'Big Bertha' is a more appropriate name. Seriously.
    But 'HAIRYette's' pose has me laughing my head off.


    I'm sorry about Connor's sunburn. Do I need to have John come over and give you a lecture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Holly! But in my defense... when I went to Cody's school party I had no idea it was going to be held outside. I will just have to put sunblock in purse or diaper bag from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about the burn. I have a freckle faced son who gets burned a lot because I forget. He and I are going to need serious skin defense. I carry the spray kind in my car...thus the sunscreen being sprayed all over gthe inside of the car. It comes in handy

    Don't get a nanny! Yikes! Funny though! And what's with the "pose"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got mad skills with the disturbing picture-finding, for sure. Don't worry about Conner, he'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!