Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Warning!

Looks Good, right???
? ? ?












DO YOU EAT HERSHEY CHOCOLATE?

We were raised on HERSHEY chocolate as kids and even into adulthood. I will never eat it again. I hope from now on you will throw yours away whenever you are given any . It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.
This is what happens when you eat HERSHEY chocolate!

THIS IS A MEDICAL WARNING!!









It could happen to you, your family and friends!!
HERSHEY Chocolate can cause SMALL FEET !!
Warn everyone !!
My wonderful sister in law, Wendy, sent this to me. Thanks Wendy!

8 comments:

  1. Whoa! There goes my diet! What will I have for breakfast with my Diet Dr Pepper now!?!? HAH!! That is hilarious...wait, it's so true! But still hilarious!

    Thanks for the warning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES!!!!!!!
    All this time I wondered why my feet shrunk from time to time. They were especially small when Faith was in my belly. I ate LOTS of Hershey's chocolate then.

    Now I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Ok....hmmmm, good thing I am not a big fan of chocolate then!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I resemble that!! How about Nestle chocolate????

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you guess which one is me???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, it doesn't look like that will stop my chocolate cravings . . . I've always wanted smaller feet anyway. Thanks for keeping us entertained with your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a full body shiver and was ill for just a minute, but then I had a chocolate chocolate chip muffin(;

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am laughing soooo hard! Too funny! I think I might still have some though. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!