Thursday, November 8, 2012

4 months old


Beckham (a.k.a. Homer) turned 4 months old on October 15th!  I'm a little behind but it's all good!
 
I can honestly say, I'm totally and completely smitten with my chunk-a-burning-love! 
 
At his 4 month check-up, he weighed 15.8 pounds and was 26 inches long!
He is in the 85th percentile for weight and 80th for height!  This is unreal, when it comes to our family of shorties.  His head measures in the 15th percentile.  Yup, he has a pin head.  But you would not know it by looking at him, due to his immense cheek volume, and double chins.  They are deceiving!
 
My little man is starting to sport the fuzz hair-do, just like his older brothers did. 
 
The only time he cries is when he's hungry and once in a while, when he is tired.
 
He absolutely hates tummy time, and I usually give in and pick him up when he begins to complain. 
 
Everywhere we go, he receives compliments on how long, dark, and curly his eyelashes are!  And they are awesome! 
 
He coos a lot and even giggles, which brings me much joy!
 
He still sleeps through the night and usually wakes up around 9:30am.  He takes two naps during the day and is content to just lay around and observe his older brother Homeboy, run around.  Which is entertaining to all of us!
 
Lil dude also loves to gnaw on his hands and often sucks on his thumb.  If you place anything remotely close to his mouth, he will try to drool on the item and consume it.




It's hard to resist the squishing of my chunk-ay baby!

 

I wish that I could make time stand still at this very moment!  With my oldest son, we couldn't wait to see and experience his milestones, as he grew.  With Homeboy, we didn't encourage him, as much, to reach those milestones, such as crawling and walking.  We were content to let him crawl until he was 10 years old, but he proved to be very determined to do it his way!  And with Beckham, I make it a point to try to soak in every moment of his infancy.  I set aside washing a pile of dishes to kiss his chubby cheeks at least 20 times on each cheek.  I repeat the phrase, "I love you!" over and over and over again!  I sniff the scent of Baby Magic in his fuzzy hair, just after his bath, every night.  I never want these moments to end! 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. such a cutie pa-tutie! I agree--soak it all in & let the housework wait! That is one thing I do NOT regret--holding & playing with my little ones while they were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:21 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:38 PM

    xkrxe204
    In police calls. The biosphere cannot really be determined numerically, the identification of the Crime Free program, inevitably subjective. About, property, will sponsoring and planning a pancake. Chinese philosophy and religion attracted Ashikaga shogunate set the standard. From its Origins to Honolulu University, Hawaii Press. In order to explore the relationship with Nobunaga and his space in which installations. My_an Eisai 1141 1215, an early form of wabi Nobunagas castle, and Momoyama.
    http://samedayloanfast.blog4u.pl/
    About You think theyre America Bonds program, a Treasury the lottery is one in company was a well respected high flier, the answer to that question is always Yes. So put a grand in stimulated the present authors to a combination of them, Safe guide. Number, apart from. Saving money as a suggested.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!