Friday, January 2, 2009

"It's not a tuma!"



I'm worried.



Last week I noticed an odd growth protruding on Conner's backside. It's quite large, squishy in consistency, and whitish in color.



At first I thought, "Maybe it will fall off or disappear when he sleeps tonight?" Wishful thinking, on my part.



Should I take him to the doctor, only to subject him to painful tests, shots, and heaven for bid....surgery?!?!

or...


Do I just ignore it and let his future wife worry about it?






What do you think?





Never mind.



6 comments:

  1. rofl! Thanks Jen, I needed a good gutbuster. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's funny! I love the squichy thing. And I love your title...Kindergarten Cop...Boys have a p--- girls have a v----. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's just too funny. Brings back the good ole days when my kids were young... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so stinkin' funny, girl! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's just hope he didn't eat it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe! That's too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think... only if it compliments me and my, sometimes humorous, sometimes weird, sometimes creative, post! No meanies allowed!